Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gu3ss your n#mber

1. I really do think you're an amazing person - if you could mature past your vanity obsession and shallowness problems - I can imagine being with you forever - but I don't think things work like that. You're not that type of person. I hope I'm wrong.

2. You don't have to put up all of your walls. I'm Here, I can be there for you if you gave me a chance. I do love you.

3. Get a girl.

4. I worry about you destroying your life in some stupid display of you. You're not sick, and you don't have anything wrong with you. Like #1 you have terrible vanity problems, and strange enough, those problems are directed differently. You're self-obsessed with your outward attractiveness, you don't seem to even care that everyone thinks your beautiful the way you are. Go ahead though, develop a mental disorder and almost die. We'll still love you, probably.

No comments: