Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm draw1ng th3 line

Hi.
I created this blog a while back for one specific reason.
I figured If I had a means to channel my feelings - for anyone but no-one in particular to read, it m1ght be a useful tool in c0ping with depression and anxiety (of which I suffer from both)

Turns out it's mostly just nurtured my depression.
I attended a TEC retreat over the past weekend and it has completely turned my life around.
The idea now is that the me witnessed in the posts prior to this one remains in the past.

I learned something for sure, and want to quote a song by Bright Eyes - as I have done so many times in the past.

"I came upon a doctor, who appeared in quite poor health - I said there's nothing that I can do for you that you can't do for yourself, he said oh yes you can, just take my hand - I think that it would help, so I sat with him a while, and when I asked him how he felt he said 'I think I'm cured, no in fact I'm sure of it, thank you stranger for your therapeutic smile'

---------------------this line marks the rebirth------------

Seriously, th1s time is different.
You'll see.

No comments: