Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Let'5 get seri0us

I'd like to show you regenesis.
1 year ago, I was a conservative republican catholic.
I wasn't a good catholic, I fucked, lied, and abused substances.
I still believed.

I was a card carrying republican to the core. Without thought, I defended my party.
Without care, I bashed the others.

I came to a realization. That behavior has destroyed our world.
It's gone.

This Government I used to love is beyond recompense
hum4n nature is irreversible.
Capitalism has evolved into unbridled greed.

There's no such thing anymore as an honest buck,
or an honest fuck

There's no passion anymore. It's all for the resume,
for the mortgage,
for the time share.

The church? It's dead.
Religious institutions have killed Christianity.
Don't worship false idols?
Break your ties with the church,
because it's all they are
an Idol.
to worship.
to appease
to serve
to obey

Someone truly free doesn't allow others to interpret
His will
for them

I stopped this - at least within myself.
True neutrality.
Independent thinking. Independent acting.

It's never to late


No comments: